Our free IT review offers detailed analytics to help you strengthen your position, boost your defenses and start your journey to digital transformation
› When to Book a Review
If you’ve reached a stage where your IT needs a second opinion, a free IT review is a good place to start. You may have grown out of your current supplier or you can no longer provide enough in-house to properly manage your IT. Either way, a free IT review outlines your environment, uncovers potential issues and gives you the information needed to make an informed business decision.
- Your needs have changed and you’re looking for outsourced support
- You’ve outgrown your current support provider
- You suspect your current provider may be hiding the truth
- You need support but aren’t sure where to start
- Your systems have been running for a long time without a second opinion
- You suspect you can get more from your systems
- Performance issues are getting out of hand
› Key Benefits
- An overview of all network & system devices at domain level. This report eliminates the need for time-consuming manual checks and covers all connected devices.
- Infrastructure strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats, with an overall status score from 1-100.
- Detailed asset list covering device age, patch status, CPU usage, operating system, number of user accounts, failed login attempts & compliance with network policies. This reports provides a snapshot of all devices and neatly summarises the status of your network.
- Key performance metrics
- Security issues listed by priority,
- Key items to address by priority. Your network is given an overall score between 1-100, calculated as a combined average of weighted elements.
- Items to address immediately, in due course or to maintain in their current state
› How it Works
An engineer will visit you at your premises, understand your site and start compiling information about your infrastructure. We’ll consult with your staff to understand your pain points and develop ann understanding of your relationship with technology.
The market-leading tools we use provide detailed system insights and help you understand their effect on your business. Expert reports paint a clear picture and offer practical statistics covering security, performance & risk.
The review takes around 1-2 hours to complete, depending on the size and complexity of your network. We take the data to our head office, compile your reports and send them through with a network improvement plan for you to go through. We’re more than happy to discuss any of the contents with you if you would prefer.
› Security & Confidentiality
You’re not alone in feeling cautious about giving a third party access to your systems. We come across this concern often. References from our existing clients are available and we can also arrange for you to have a discussion with companies we currently support (whatever works for you).
We’ll sign a non-disclosure agreement with you and guarantee we won’t share your information with any other party. For reference, we’re registered with the Information Commissioners Office and compliant with both ISO 27001 and NHS Information Governance. See our accreditations.
We offer free IT reviews to demonstrate what we can do for your business. We’re confident about the value we can add to any company that relies on IT, and our free IT gives us a chance to show you what we can do.
You are under no obligation to sign with us, there is no charge if you don’t sign, and we’ll understand if you change your mind.
› Review Highlights
- Site diagram with system ID, IP address, risks, and patch status.
- Infrastructure SWOT analysis
- Asset list covering PCs, servers, printers and other network devices
- Key system metrics
- Detailed system analysis
- Disk space utilisation
- Device-level antivirus, antispyware & firewall overview
- Active & inactive user analysis
- Security groups
- Domain analysis
- Password strength analysis
- Security update/patch status
- SQL server analysis
- Major application count, version & number of installations
- System by system event log
- External security vulnerabilities
- Business security risk outline
- Uncover gaps in your network
- Discover hidden weaknesses
- Understand how your IT affects your business
- Analyse where your systems hold you back
Book A Free IT Review
Abandon traditional approaches to security with our next-generation cyber security review and gain extensive insights to accelerate your security transformation.
Our free review serves to introduce iQuda and demonstrate our offering with no initial commitment giving you a risk-free, honest insight into our multi-award winning offering.
iQuda is a specialist IT provider working with organisations throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire & London. Areas we currently support include Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Chesham, Amersham, Dunstable, Berkhamsted, Tring, St Albans, Barnet, Watford, Kings Langley, Abbots Langley, Harpenden, Hatfield, Luton and the surrounding areas.
To enquire about our solutions or our free IT review, please contact us directly.