Free IT Assessment
Our free IT assessment highlights your network strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats.
Our free IT assessment provides expert insights to help you pinpoint issues, enhance your security defences and accelerate your IT to best-in-class performance.
Our free IT assessment uses advanced technology to probe your network and uncover rich information pertaining to performance, security, risk and exposure. The assessment takes place at your premises and is covered by a nondisclosure and confidentiality agreement, giving you complete control to safeguard your organisation.
Detailed system & performance reports
Once complete, your IT assessment is condensed into converged management reports covering performance, security & configuration to help you identify your next key steps. Your auditor provides corresponding improvement recommendations to help you align your IT with industry best-practice.
– Site diagram with system ID, IP address, risks, and patch status.
– Infrastructure SWOT analysis.
– Asset list covering PCs, servers, printers and other network devices.
– Key system metrics.
– Detailed system analysis.
– Disk space utilisation.
– Device-level antivirus, antispyware & firewall overview.
– Active & inactive user analysis.
– Security groups.
– Domain analysis.
– Password strength analysis.
– Security update/patch status.
– SQL server analysis.
– Major application count, version & number of installations.
– System by system event log.
– External security vulnerabilities.
– Business security risks.
– Gaps in settings or config.
– High-priority network weaknesses.
Get in touch
We support clients throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire & London. Areas we currently support include Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Chesham, Amersham, Dunstable, Berkhamsted, Tring, St Albans, Barnet, Watford, Kings Langley, Abbots Langley, Harpenden, Hatfield, Luton, London and surrounding areas.
To enquire about our free IT assessment please contact us directly.