Finalists for “Best Technology Service Provider” and “Business of the Year”
We are delighted to announce that we made it through to the finals of this year’s biz4Biz Awards! We are up for “Best Technology Service Provider” and “Business of the Year” after being nominated late last year. This was our second nomination in two years after we took home the prize for “Best Professional Services” in 2017.
We’d like to say a massive thank you to everyone who voted for us to win. The team hugely appreciates every single vote we received. The winner will be announced on Friday 2nd March at Tewin Bury Farm Hotel in Welwyn Garden City. The Awards Gala will be hosted by Eamonn Holmes of ITV and Channel 5. We would also like to congratulate our fellow contestants and wish you all the best in the process.
“We are so excited to have made it through to the finals again this year. We are honored to have been nominated and very grateful to our clients, suppliers, and friends for casting their votes for us.” Anthony Jones, Managing Director.
About the Awards
The biz4Biz awards held its very first ceremony in 2017. The awards are impartial and any business in Hertfordshire can be nominated to win. An expert judging panel of industry professionals chooses the finalists, who are invited to present after securing public votes for their nomination.
The awards categories are as follows:
- Business of the Year
- Best Family Business
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility
- Made in Herts
- Best International Trade
- Best Apprenticeship
- Best Property Services Provider
- Best Legal and Financial Services Provider
- Best Marketing and Promotional Services Provider
- Best technology Services Provider
- Best Employment Services Provider
- Best Executive Venue or Leisure Facility
This year’s sponsors are:
- Richmond House Wealth Management
- Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- Hart Learning and Development
- BBW Solicitors
- Needham House Hotel
- The University of Hertfordshire
- Hertfordshire Growth Hub
- One Facility George Hay Chartered Accountants
We look forward to sharing the (hopefully good) news with you after the ceremony. Join us on Twitter for live updates on the night. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our news straight to your inbox.