School IT Outsourcing
iQuda offers a range of flexible services to meet school IT outsourcing needs. If you are looking to switch provider, require additional expertise or need additional support for your internal team, you’re in the right place. Our offering includes fully-managed IT support, complementary support, cloud, security & data services – everything a modern school might need from an effective IT partner.
Technology shapes how education is delivered. In order to stay ahead of the curve, schools need to focus on their core competencies and engage with third parties where more specific expertise is required. Schools we partner with free up time to focus on bringing education to life, while we take care of essential but distracting IT tasks.
We have extensive experience in the education sector, gained by working in partnership with a number of local primary & secondary schools for a number of years. We operate an in-house Ihelpdesk help desk from our head office in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire and deliver support to organisations around the country. Schools choose to work with us due to our proactive approach, the excellent value we offer, our ISO 27001 certification and our DBS checked onsite team.
Book a Free Consultation Today We’re Here to Help
How We Can Help
Managed IT Support
Managed IT support as a school IT outsourcing solution makes absolute sense. Managed IT support is a comprehensive and all-inclusive support service, typically chosen by schools that place an emphasis on the technology they use.
For a single and fixed monthly fee, iQuda takes care of all maintenance, monitoring & management required to keep your IT working at it’s best. This service includes unlimited remote & technical support, all onsite visits, vendor management & reporting. We provide assistance with all procurement, strategy and licensing needs as well as taking responsibility for the day-to-day functioning of your IT.
Outsourced IT Service Desk
An outsourced IT service desk offers a number of key advantages for schools that cater for their onsite needs in-house but need the flexibility & manpower a fully-functional IT service desk provides. Our service desk serves as anIT helpdesk, ticket allocation facility & support centre.
The service desk team uses remote support technologies to support businesses around the UK on a daily basis. You gain the full benefits of this service with an outsourced IT service desk, as well as benefitting from 24/7 monitoring, asset management & ongoing proactive maintenance.
Our team of DBS checked engineers conduct routine maintenance and project work at sites we support. We can assist with support at your premises without compromising the safety of your students, and offer this service throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire & London.
Onsite support as a school IT outsourcing solution delivers excellent flexibility and scalability for a fixed-monthly fee. If you require more information, please contact us on 01442 251 514 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Complementary IT Support
Complementary IT support puts our entire team at your service. A perfect solution for schools with their own IT team, you gain access to the skill, experience & manpower our team can provide. This service is commonly used by schools that require a higher level of support or by large schools where IT maintenance is a considerable task. Complementary IT support is a good first step on your journey into a fully-managed IT solution.
Security is a top priority for senior managers around the UK. In the business sector, financial loss and downtime are key concerns driving businesses to heavily invest in information security solutions. Within schools, these concerns increase due to the sensitivity of school-aged children. It is a school’s responsibility to ensure children in their care are not exposed to restricted content or online threats.
Cloud adoption is gradually gaining momentum in schools. We offer a range of cloud services such as hosting, IaaS, cloud security, email, data backup & disaster recovery as well as consultancy on all aspects of cloud technology. In addition, we are an authorised reseller for a number of market-leading solutions such as Google Apps, Office 365 and Datto Backupify.
Schools rely on data, and the importance of a reliable backup and disaster recovery solution should not be underestimated. A reliable data backup is a subset of business continuity, which will ensure you avoid disruptive and damaging data loss in the event of an unforeseen event or accidental deletion. We offer a range of data backup solutions as well as fully-managed disaster recovery services. Our in-house data centre offers guaranteed UK-based hosting, and we also offer secure remote hosting facilities.
Benefits We Offer
- Future-proof technology, with longer average lifespan per machine.
- Low initial costs and fixed monthly fee – no onboarding fee, prices fixed for 1 year.
- Security taken care of & professionally managed in line with ISO 27001 standards.
- Unlimited access to Level 1, 2 and 3 engineers.
- Unlimited remote support for day-to-day server & desktop support.
- Unlimited IT help desk support for all IT issues.
- All support covered no need to pay more if larger issues were to occur.
- One line of responsibility – all your IT cared for by iQuda.
- Leverage our investments in IT estate management, monitoring & reporting software.
- 24/7 monitoring for all machines & servers under management. We monitor all devices for potential issues and implement fixes as we go.
- Periods of absence and holiday covered by support – no need to bring in substitute staff for unexpected absences.
- Our proactive approach results in fewer issues overall – bigger issues are prevented and downtime minimised.
- Help with education pricing through our relationships with market-leading vendors like Microsoft.
- Managed licensing – all licenses, support & purchasing taken care of by iQuda.
- Vendor management – one line of responsibility, we managed the entirety of the relationship.
- Reporting – expert insights into performance, access, security & other essential IT management areas.
- Account management – superior service.
Our head office is located in Hemel Hempstead. We provide support throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and London. To discuss your school IT outsourcing requirements, please contact us today on 01442 251514 or email us at email@example.com. We offer a free consultation and IT site survey – ask one of our representatives for more information.
01442 251 514
Units 3 & 4 Heron Business Park, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7FW