Managed IT support gives you unlimited, fixed-fee remote, onsite and telephone support. Simplify IT management today with proactive maintenance, compliance and management from our team of experts
Hertfordshire Managed IT Support
IT can contribute to your competitive advantage or hold you back from achieving your goals. A well-oiled IT engine can be the difference between an efficient business that remains agile and a company that lags behind its competitors.
We are a specialist and leading managed IT support provider that helps businesses stay ahead with their IT. With a range of services that cater to the needs of small to medium clients, we offer a single point of contact for everything IT.
Outsource effectively with a provider you can rely on to deliver. Say goodbye to slow, unproductive systems with all your support, maintenance and reporting needs taken care of. Our managed service offers maximum systems productivity on a full or partly outsourced basis.
Centralised IT Management
Accessing the support you need has never been simpler. We offer a flexible and comprehensive service that allows you to centralise your needs with a single provider. Our services go beyond managed support to include all aspects of security, cloud, data management, procurement, compliance and more.
Your Virtual IT Team
Our team of Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 engineers are on hand to help you. In addition to our help desk team, onsite and proactive engineers keep you up and running – at your site and behind the scenes.
Our market-leading systems enable rapid and effective management, monitoring and maintenance. You gain all the benefits of world-class proactivity while reducing downtime and interruption to your work-day.
Unlimited Remote Support
We connect to your desktops and servers through powerful remote access tools. You receive a fast, effective service with almost no delay.
90% of all issues we process are resolved remotely in under 60 minutes, and we’ll send an engineer to your site if we can’t help you remotely.
Unlimited Helpdesk Support
We give you unlimited technical support from 08.00-18.00 Monday to Friday and offer discounted 24/7 support if you need out-of-hours support.
Call us for support, advice or any other query and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Every client has an account manager who serves as your primary contact at iQuda. They are here to respond to any service, billing or other request you have.
Regular reviews allow you to outsource without losing control. Your account manager will make time available to accommodate any review meetings you have and we’ll be more than happy to attend in person or remotely.
Routine maintenance tasks are handled for you by our award-winning team. Most of the time we do this behind the scenes so you never need to worry about it.
From time to time we’ll send an onsite engineer to your site for any physical maintenance work. This is included as part of the service and never charged separately.
The data we collect from 24/7 monitoring allows us to report on every aspect of your IT estate. We’ll provide you with regular reports to show you how your systems have improved, where they need work and what you can expect to spend over the next 1, 2 or 3 years.
These reports give you a detailed overview so you’re always in control and in the loop.
Updates & Patches
All your updates and patches are covered as part of the service. We manually check all released updates for compatibility before applying them to your systems.
Updates can either be installed automatically or we will schedule them for a regular maintenance window as required.
Staying on top of PC ageing, licenses and antivirus coverage can be time-consuming and often falls to the wayside. Fortunately, we cover asset management as part of the service.
We’ll notify you when it’s time to replace a device and when your antivirus is due for renewal – you never have to worry about it.
We stay on top of all licenses, agreements and vendors associated with your IT.
You can process all your requests directly through iQuda, and never need to waste your time with necessary but time-consuming IT management tasks.
Switching your support provider has never been easier. We offer fully-managed onboarding to make your switch as easy as possible.
Whether you’re looking to move from your current provider or you’re new to managed IT support, we’ll bring on board seamlessly.
Every request we process is assigned a unique reference number. This makes it easy to track all your tickets and with automated status reports, you’re always in control.
We’ll provide you with regular ticket volume reports so you retain oversight of the service we provide.
We securely monitor your systems 24/7, 365. Performance data is sent through to our team and allows us to proactively respond to potential issues at your site.
We monitor for underlying trends and respond to them before they can impact your systems. Security is a top priority for us and we’re more than happy to address any security concerns you may have about 24/7 monitoring.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact one of our experts today on 01442 251 514.
Access IT Expertise
- You have the combined experience of a whole team of technicians at your fingertips. We offer free advice as part of the service, giving you all the skill and expertise you need for effective IT management.
Industry Best Practice
- Our recommendations and maintenance practices are based on industry best practice. We use various standards including ISO 27001 and ITIL to standardise our service and bring global best practice to your systems.
- Your support costs are predictable and covered under one contract. You can manage your costs effectively and remove the cost of emergency support.
No More Maintenance
- We take care of all IT maintenance tasks for you. We are responsible for keeping you up and running with guaranteed response times and service level agreements.If you come across an issue, let us know and you can consider it done. You’ll never need to make time in your schedule for distracting but essential maintenance.
- Your support costs are fixed and predictable, making it easy to budget for your annual IT spend. We’ll help you access the best possible IT pricing and help you save money through IT innovation.We offer discounted services to registered charities and education providers. If you fit this profile, please contact us for more information.
- With managed IT support you can focus on your core business without IT distraction. There are less distractions to your working day and downtime is minimised, keeping you as productive as possible during working hours.
- Our main aim to keep your systems up, running and operating as efficiently as possible. We try to schedule routine maintenance during quiet times and avoid interrupting your staff as much as possible.
Best Professional Services 2017
- Our team of friendly IT experts focus on excellent customer service. This focus sets us apart from competing companies in the industry.Our service has been recognised by a number of business awards, and we were voted as the Best Professional Services business in 2017.
Scope of Operation
We cover Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshrie, London & surrounding areas. Our clients in Hertfordshire are based in areas such as Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Hatfield, Watford, Hitchin, St Albans, Letchworth, Welwyn Garden City, Ware, Bishop’s Stortford, Royston, Berkhamsted, Tring, Harpenden, Baldock and Hoddesdon.
To discuss your needs with an advisor today, please speak to a member of our team.