Managed IT Support for Hospices
Comprehensive and fully-managed IT support for hospices and palliative care organisations. Trusted by hospices throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire & Buckinghamshire.
Managed IT Support for Hospices
Technology is a vital component of competitive advantage for the hospice care sector. Our managed IT support for hospices service is a comprehensive and fully-managed IT support solution for hospices of all sizes. This service includes unlimited device and user support, unlimited maintenance and unlimited management of all hospice information technologies.
Extensive Hospice Experience
We work closely with the hospice and palliative care sector throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and surrounding areas. For most hospices, we take care of all maintenance, IT management and support requirements. We work in partnership with internal ICT leads and teams to ensure our hospice clients draw the greatest possible advantage from their IT.
Our central and guiding aim is to ensure we deliver peace-of-mind, leaving hospices free to focus on delivering the best possible care.
Fully or Partly Outsourced IT Support
If you are looking to outsource your IT support in part of in full-time, contact us today. All support packages are flexible and scalable – we guarantee to find a solution that’s right for you.
If you would like more information or to discuss your requirements, please contact us and a member of our team will be more than happy to advise you further. Full references are available from the hospices we currently support.
“Since 2011, iQuda has provided maintenance and IT support for all Hospice IT systems…
I am happy to confirm that the service we have received from iQuda has been excellent.”
“Since 2011, iQuda has provided maintenance and IT support for all Hospice IT systems.
The services iQuda currently provides us include:
- Maintenance of the network, switches, servers and approximately 150 PCs.
- Managing Hospice broadband connections
- Installing, upgrading and updating sfotware and hardware as necessary
- A technical support helpline in normal working hours
- Quick escalation of support for problems which cannot be resolved remotely
- Onsite support as needed
- Offsite backups and disaster recovery
- Specific projects, currently including remote and mobile working and upgrading the Hospice Wi-Fi
- Sourching hardware and software as required
- Technical strategic advice and planning
I am happy to confirm that the service we have received from iQuda has been excellent. We have a good working relationship, and iQuda has responded quickly to crises. The team has a friendly, reassuring and professional manner, and deal with problems and queries quickly and competently. I do not hesitate to recommend iQuda as an IT support services supplier.”
“I am writing to recommend the services of iQuda Ltd, which has provided a managed IT support service to the Hospice since October 2011. Services provided include network monitoring and management, offsite disaster recovery and backups, maintenance of antivirus protection and full site maintenance. iQuda also provides a private leased broadband line. In addition, iQuda has undertaken several IT projects for the Hospice, including overseeing the cabling of the offices.
In 2011, the IT infrastructure at the Hospice was unreliable. We currently have a strong and stable IT network, using up to date technology, and this improvement has been brought about by iQuda helping us to plan for our needs and advising on investment.
We are satisfied with the service provided by iQuda. The helpdesk is responsive and normally resolves issues quickly and efficiently. When issues cannot be resolved quickly, there is an effective escalation procedure. I personally also appreciate the direct contact I have with iQuda’s senior staff, who are willing to be contacted, and to provide advice on a range of IT issues and concerns.
I am happy to recommend the services of iQuda.”
“We have been using iQuda for all our IT support since November 2011. We have a fully managed IT support contract with them which includes:
- Proactively monitoring our computer hardware and software remotely.
- Fault fixing either remotely or onsite (if necessary and all part of the contract). We have had one failure that necessitated onsite presence and they had us up and running in approximately 1.5 hours.
- Providing technical support for all staff working both from these premises and our 13 retail locations.
- We are increasingly using them to supply all our hardware requirements and for software upgrades as they come up.
I can happy say that we are very happy with the service we receive from iQuda. They send me a weekly update of outstanding issues and these are normally dealt with in a timely manner. I would recommend them as an IT support provider.”
- Unlimited device and user support
- Unlimited remote & help desk technical support
- Support for remote and mobile workers e.g. mobile nurses, hospice at home
- Unlimited maintenance, management and consulting on all devices under support
- Support for technology in use at hospice shops and warehouses
- Support for functions like marketing & fundraising
- Support for in-patient units
- Budgeting and future-planning
- Schedule site visits
- Network support
- Vendor management
- Asset management
- License management
- 24-hour device monitoring
- 24-hour network monitoring
- Server monitoring
- WAN/LAN monitoring
- Internet availability
- Line monitoring
- Anti-virus status & coverage
- Critical event logs
- Disk space monitoring
- Real-time alerting and threat identification
- 24/7 IT support for nurses and doctors (additional service)
- Management reporting
- Consultation with ICT lead, trustees and board members
- N3 (Soon to be HSCN) network implementation and support
- Help with LCA (Local Connection Architecture) formulation and submission
01442 251 514
Free IT Assessment
Services We Offer:
- Managed data
- Managed backup
- Managed disaster recovery
- Compliance & Information governance
- Hardware and Software Procurement
- Connectivity including guest/corporate Wi-Fi
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Device encryption
- IT for new premises
- Bulk procurement
- Cloud implementation
- Discounted licensing from market-leading vendors like Microsoft
- Bringing hospice IT devices up to Information Governance Compliance
- Information Security – cyber-security, anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-malware, Firewalls, risk assessment and more
- Managed IT support for hospices includes service level guarantee
- IGSoC Accreditation – We hold the highest possible level of compliance. Current IG Toolkit score: 100%.
- ISO 27001 certified.
- Trusted by hospices throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
- Successful N3 network implementation at multiple sites.
- Secure – see our Information Governance policies.
- Established – in business since 1999.
- Seamless onboarding and transition services
- All aspects of hospice IT catered for
01442 251 514
Unit 3 Heron Business Park, Eastman Way, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7FW