Eliminate weaknesses and boost your cyber security defenses
Our cyber security health check services help you spot, stop and eliminate weaknesses leaving you exposed. Our experts analyse every area of your network – big or small – and help you take out ‘the weakest link’.
Global Best Practice
Our team works in line with global security standards such as ISO 27001, NHS IGSoC and Cyber Essentials. Our work is lead by best practice to guarantee a well rounded and informed approach to security.
Our experts have the skill and know-how that’s needed to look beyond your firewall and probe your network for every possible weakness. We’ll help you understand your current status and then identify key steps and investments that will get you from A to B. Our health checks offer excellent value for money and can be useful in preparing for your next audit or as part of your overall security improvement strategy.
Key Benefits We Offer
- ISO 27001 and NHS IGSoC compliant
- Government-backed Cyber Essentials Certification
- Decades of experience
- Proven track record of cyber security success
- Wide range of expert security solutions
- Confidential service – NDA guaranteed
- Wide experience – we work with a wide range of businesses, charities, hospices, schools and healthcare providers
- Rapid service available – no time to wait? Contact us today.
How We Can Help
- Identify issues and weaknesses that leave you exposed
- Analyse your network for evidence of attacks
- Pinpoint gaps that could lead to a breach
- Evaluate your network config in line with best-practice
- Demonstrate how an attack could impact your business
- Quantify your risks into pound value
- Spot high-level security flaws such as poor configuration or lack of effective firewalls
- Spot common risks such as insecure passwords, missing patches and unsupported operating systems
- Prepare you for audits such as ISO 27001
- Prepare for external security scans (e.g. Cyber Essentials)
- Understand if your current provider is keeping you secure
- Identify where you should be investing
Why Undertake a Cyber Security Health Check?
By the time an attack takes place, it’s often too late to prevent damage. Cyber security has long-term business implications if incorrectly managed, and it’s vital that you treat it seriously. Protecting data in your care is now a legal requirement, but many businesses still fail to take necessary action.
Our health checks offer valuable insights that will help with strategic decision making around security, best-practice and compliance. Our proactive approach ensures your systems are safe and that you have a thorough understanding of the risks you face.
How it Works
Understand your goals, infrastructure, people, and processes. During this stage, we develop a high-level overview of your network and company to ensure we’ve got all bases covered. We aim to develop a solid understanding of your relationship with technology and define how poorly executed security can impact your business.
Your assessment is typically conducted at your site, although we can arrange for it to be done remotely. One of our expert engineers will run a scan on your network and manually check your devices for low, medium and high-risk items.
During the assessment, we cover technical areas that include configuration, hardware, antivirus coverage and patch status. We also evaluate items such as your physical defenses, passwords, server locations and general security. We use a highly detailed approach to ensure nothing falls through the net.
We take the information from your assessment back to our head office for analysis by our experts. During this stage, we delve into the statistics and scour every aspect of your network. We use proven and time-tested techniques to highlight what you’re doing well and what you need to improve.
We typically involve multiple engineers in this process to guarantee the highest quality assessment possible. Every error and detail is meticulously analysed and ranked in order of importance for ease of understanding.
Post-assessment, we present our findings in a range of custom reports. We include both highly technical and simple reports so you have all the information you need. All findings are ranked in order of importance according to our unique traffic-light system. Every finding has a recommendation attached to it, which gives you a plan of action to improve your state of security.
Our expert team is made available to you to discuss the findings and answer any questions you have. We keep this discussion absolutely confidential and can be as technical or non-technical as you need us to be.
Scope of Operation
Areas we currently support include Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Chesham, Amersham, Dunstable, Berkhamsted, Tring, St Albans, Barnet, Watford, Kings Langley, Abbots Langley, Harpenden, Hatfield, Luton, London and surrounding areas.
To enquire, please contact us directly.